Cory, Rebekah, Katelyn and Jackson. Keep up with all our adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
Background
Thursday, March 08, 2007
More pictures of Katelyn
Beautiful little angel!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My goodness, what beautiful little girl! She looks like she is already a few weeks old between the alertness, healthy skin and the non-scrunchy face. Amazing, enjoy your little blessing!
I am a certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Excersice Specialist, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, certified group exercise instructor and a TRX suspension and RIP trainer. God has blessed me with a love for health and fitness and a deep desire to help anyone I can become the healthiest, fittest person they can be. I am a knowledge seeker, with the hopes that my knowledge and passion for health will encourage and motivate you to overcome whatever obstacles and challenges you face, to be the absolute best YOU God created you to be!
1 comment:
My goodness, what beautiful little girl! She looks like she is already a few weeks old between the alertness, healthy skin and the non-scrunchy face. Amazing, enjoy your little blessing!
Post a Comment