It's hard to believe that two months ago Katelyn came into the world as a little 7 lb. bundle. Since then she has gained over three pounds, grown over three inches, held her head up all by herself, pushed herself up with her arms, smiled, cooed, almost rolled over, and given Mommy and Daddy a million reasons to smile! The past week, Katelyn has gotten on a good sleeping schedule. She is finally sleeping "through the night," as some would consider it. She goes to bed at 9p.m. and sleeps until 3 a.m., eats and sleep again until 6:30 or 7. She also take a 3-3.5 hour nap in the early afternoon. Once a silent, sleeping little girl, she has become a bit more fussy and wants to be held almost constantly while she is awake. It's hard for Mommy to get much done during the day, but she always loves holding her little girl!
Checking out the new jogging stroller from Aunt Barbara and Uncle Don!

"I've got the keys, now where's my car, Daddy?"

Happy in the Bumbo.

Chillin on the couch.

What a cute little face!

Watching tv with Daddy.

Katelyn went to her first airshow this weekend! Here she's hanging out in the shade with Mommy under the A-10.

Inside the E-3 with Daddy.

Looking cute and unhappy after her bath.
1 comment:
Hi Rebekah and Cory,
Neither of you know me, but I stumbled across your webpage while I was on facebook with Cedarville's network. I graduated in '04. Anyway, I just wanted to say that your little girl is absolutely precious. My husband and I also just had our first baby, two weeks after you. I love reading your blog because it is so similar to what I am feeling/dealing with raising a little girl. It's wonderful :) Anyway, congratulations, and good luck raising your baby girl.
Post a Comment