Background

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trip to Virginia

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. Katelyn and I left for Virginia on the 4th, Cory joined us on the 7th, and we all returned home on the 14th. We had a great time catching up with family and friends. Here are some pictures from our adventure!

One of the highlights of the trip was Katelyn getting to meet Granny Sarah who is 90 years old! Granny Sarah was crazy about Katelyn and loved spending time with her.













Katelyn also got to meet some of her extended family and spend time with Granny, Grandaddy and Uncle Ben.















(My aunt took some beautiful photos from our family gathering and posted them on her webpage. Some pictures might take a few minutes to download, but they are worth it! http://creativecapturesphoto.com/family_gathering.htm )

























Katelyn got to open presents again!! Here she is with some things from Granny, Granddaddy an Uncle Ben.




















A special chair from Uncle Ben!



I took Katelyn to see Granny's grave and tell her about who she is named after.









We got to spend some time with my friends who are still in Richmond. It was fun to hang out with everyone and for them to meet Katelyn.

Katelyn with her boyfriend, Jackson. :) Jackson is my friend Sara's son, born in July.


Sara with Katelyn.





We went to homecoming at my alma mater and got to see some old friends.

Katelyn and me with my English teacher, Mrs. Hayes.


Justin and Katelyn.


Lindsay and Katelyn.




Kaylee and Katelyn were very interested in each other.






Lunch at Cheesecake Factory.














Katelyn was very excited about watching Baby Einstein on the drive home.


Obviously Katelyn likes Ukrop's just as much as her mommy!




Ok, so I know 50+ pictures was a lot for one post, but considering I took over 300 in the last two weeks, I'd say I did pretty well choosing 50! :) If you made it this far, thanks!

No comments: