She snuck away and found another one!
Some other pictures....
This is one of her favorite things to do now...pull all the candies out of the dish and throw them on the floor. As soon as I put them back in the dish, out they come again!
No hands! She stand by herself pretty well now, but she is too scared to take any steps. I can tell she wants to because she'll get really excited and bounces up and down. Hopefully soon! :)
We started putting the gate up to keep Katelyn out of the kitchen when I am cooking and she was definitely not happy about it! She tried to climb the gate, so Daddy had to step in.
And this is what Mommy was making in the kitchen....Katelyn's first pancake!! She loved it!
A book/puzzle she got for her birthday....one of her favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment