Background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My boy


It is sad, but I went over two weeks without taking a single picture. :( I find it is much harder to get the camera out when Cory is gone. I have got to get out of that habit! Maybe I need to start one of those photo-a-day projects or something.

Anyway, here's my sweet boy. I call him Chunky Monkey. Hopefully he won't be bothered by that later in life. :) He's a very cute, chunky monkey. He has actually slowed down in the growing department. After being in the 99th percentile for the first two months of life, he's now dropped down to the 88th percentile. He is crazy about his feet and his sister. He lights up at the sight of Katelyn. He doesn't like being on his tummy, so although he has rolled over, he doesn't do it much. He has just started sitting for a couple second unassisted. And he has to teeth on the bottom about to pop through. I'm thinking they'll shop up tomorrow! Unfortunately my big boy does not like sleep! I'm lucky if he takes a 45 minute nap in the morning and a 45 minute nap in the afternoon. He is still waking up every 2-3 hours at night. :( I actually caved and started giving him formula before bed last week and he slept for 8 hours one night.....but it was only one night. He will sometimes sleep from 8-12, but then is up every 2-3 hours the rest of the night. I'm not fully convinced he is still hungry....I think he just wants Mommy. :)


See the red spot on his cheek? Katelyn is obsessed with pinching his cheeks....I have no idea where she got this from. Seriously, every two minutes she is grabbing his cheeks. The other day, she grabbed a little too hard and dug in. :( I am trying desperately to break this habit, but really, who can resist these cheeks?!
He really is such a happy guy.
Duke fan in the making!

2 comments:

tessheath said...

He is so cute! K is going to be one of those little old ladies someday that goes up to every baby and pinches their cheeks. :) Jake is the exact same in the sleep department!!! Maybe it is a boy thing??

Coleson & Tate said...

I love that first pic of him!!