Cory, Rebekah, Katelyn and Jackson. Keep up with all our adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
Background
Thursday, November 13, 2008
New blog set-up
In case you're wondering why you had to log in to view the blog, I've decided to make it a private blog for now. So now you'll only be able to view it if you received an invitation email and either log in or view as a guest. Sorry for any confusion. :)
Rebekah, Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the blog invite! I love to keep up w/everyone! Katelyn is too cute, and I'm so glad to hear she's doing well! We miss you guys! Kristy
Hey Rebekah! Thanks for the invite! I bet it's because of Cory being at SERE? I hope he's doing well. I hear you guys might be in Altus in Feb...I sure hope so! We will have the baby by then and I would love to spend some time with you! The blog is great and it's nice to see Katelyn growing big and strong! =) Hope you are doing well in WA!
I am a certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Excersice Specialist, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, certified group exercise instructor and a TRX suspension and RIP trainer. God has blessed me with a love for health and fitness and a deep desire to help anyone I can become the healthiest, fittest person they can be. I am a knowledge seeker, with the hopes that my knowledge and passion for health will encourage and motivate you to overcome whatever obstacles and challenges you face, to be the absolute best YOU God created you to be!
2 comments:
Rebekah, Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the blog invite! I love to keep up w/everyone! Katelyn is too cute, and I'm so glad to hear she's doing well! We miss you guys! Kristy
Hey Rebekah! Thanks for the invite! I bet it's because of Cory being at SERE? I hope he's doing well. I hear you guys might be in Altus in Feb...I sure hope so! We will have the baby by then and I would love to spend some time with you! The blog is great and it's nice to see Katelyn growing big and strong! =) Hope you are doing well in WA!
Post a Comment