Cory, Rebekah, Katelyn and Jackson. Keep up with all our adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
Background
Friday, September 10, 2010
Jackson's first 10 days
Three days old.
Four days old. I can't get enough of these tiny fingers! Six days old. Seven days old. Please excuse the leftover breastmilk. :) I just love the little smile he makes in his sleep. Eight days old. Morning snuggles with big sister! Nine days old. First bath at home. Ten days old.
I am a certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Excersice Specialist, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, certified group exercise instructor and a TRX suspension and RIP trainer. God has blessed me with a love for health and fitness and a deep desire to help anyone I can become the healthiest, fittest person they can be. I am a knowledge seeker, with the hopes that my knowledge and passion for health will encourage and motivate you to overcome whatever obstacles and challenges you face, to be the absolute best YOU God created you to be!
1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment