Cory, Rebekah, Katelyn and Jackson. Keep up with all our adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
Background
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Katelyn's first day of school!
Our big girl started preschool on Sept. 9th. She has been talking about school since we enrolled her last March! She was beyond excited for her big day. Her special backpack was a gift from Jackson. :) She loves that it has her name on it.
I am a certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Excersice Specialist, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, certified group exercise instructor and a TRX suspension and RIP trainer. God has blessed me with a love for health and fitness and a deep desire to help anyone I can become the healthiest, fittest person they can be. I am a knowledge seeker, with the hopes that my knowledge and passion for health will encourage and motivate you to overcome whatever obstacles and challenges you face, to be the absolute best YOU God created you to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment